Yesterday I shared an interview in my inspired series with the creator of Skinny Bitch Collective, the workout style and training technique to take A-listers by storm. Today, Russell has shared with me a special workout just for the readers of Nutrition Stripped….how awesome is this!? He’s all about upgrading and enhancing a woman’s life and wellness and that’s something I 100% support. This workout is designed to be high intensity, but he offers 3 variations (Casting, Call-back, and Campaign– gotta love his play on words with his supermodel clientele haha), for anyone and everyone to do to meet their fitness level. So treat yourself to take 30 minutes for your at-home workout to try today or this weekend. C’mon let’s go!
WORKOUT WITH THE SBC
- Dynamic Warm Up: 10x Toe Touches
- Movement Preparation: 10x leg extensions + skipping
- SBC1 – 10 X SINGLE LEG GLUTE RAISES EACH SIDE
- SBC2 – 30 second SBC MENAGE A TROIS™
- SBC3 – 10 X PLYO JUMPS
- SBC4 – 30 second SBC CAN-CAN KICKS
- SBC5 – CRAB WALKS
- SBC6 – 6 on each side PLANK GET UPS
Repeat circuit 5 times at your chosen level.
Choose your fitness levels:
- Casting – 30 seconds / 30 seconds rest between exercise
- Call back – 60 seconds / 20 seconds rest
- Campaign – 90 seconds / 15 seconds rest
Get it ladies, hope you enjoy this one!