If you’re looking to try something new to your morning cup of coffee, try this frothy spin!
I know most of us when drinking coffee in the morning want something simple and within our routines, but if you’re feeling adventurous and want to switch up your coffee creamer, here’s an easy recipe to try.
Frothy Coffee Tips:
- If possible, we recommend organic and fair-trade coffee (just like with chocolate): Equal Exchange, Ola’s, Good Coffee for a Good Cause are great options.
- The medicinal mushrooms are completely optional, yet are recommended if you really enjoy an earthy, malty flavor and to reap a few health benefits of squeezing in extra nutrients.
- If you’re new to them, check out the post on medicinal mushrooms.
- You can use MCT oil, coconut oil, or any nut butter you have on hand to create the frothy texture.
- Make it a mocha! Add 1 tablespoon high-quality cocoa powder.