I put natural deodorants to the test to find the 15 best natural deodorants that actually work.
I did the dirty work for you so you could sit back, smell good, and get on with your day. I tested some of the most popular brands of all natural deodorants on these dimensions: 1) how good they smell, 2) how sweatproof they are after working out, 3) how they feel on the skin, and 4) price point.
For all of these, my top favorites from the bunch are the first top 5 below. The rest were good to great, and I still recommended depending on your access and price point. I hope this helps save you time and the awkwardness that is body odor. Here are my Top 15 All Natural Deodorants That Work!
– The Top 5 –
No. 1: Soapwalla Deodorant Cream
- My absolute go-to, I LOVE this one. It’s like a lotion/cream you rub on.
- I’m a sucker for the essential oil ylang-ylang so this one’s great- similar to Soapwalla.
No. 3: Weleda Citrus Deodorant
- This one is great for those of you don’t want to fuss with lotion, a quick spritz and you’re good!
No. 4: Dr. Hauschka Sage Deodorant
- The smell of this one is amazing, herb-y with florals.
No. 5: Fig & Yarrow Underarm Lotion
- Love this lotion as well, the only down-side is I’ve had issues with the spray bottle, so I unscrew the lid and use it like that, still great.
No. 1: Dr. Hauschka Sage Deodorant
No. 7: Soapwalla Deodorant Cream
No. 8: PiperWai Natural Deodorant
No. 11: Fat and the Moon Deodorant Cream (This one came in close for the top 5, it’s awesome too!)
No. 13: Weleda Citrus Deodorant
No. 14: Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant
No. 15: Fig & Yarrow Underarm Lotion
I hope you all have fun testing these out or at least reading this so you don’t have to test them out!