Want to learn how to manifest your health vision on your own time? This is for you.
Setting goals and dreaming up your wellness vision doesn’t sound super sexy, but guess what, it’s effective. In my 8 years of coaching experience as a Registered Dietitian, long-term success starts with mapping out your goals and vision.
The Live Whole and Eat Well blueprint is a self-study guide to build the foundation of living whole and eating well — from the food to mindset.
This printable and fillable guide includes:
- Live Whole and Eat Well Blueprint: 73 pages of tools and strategies I use with clients to help you build the foundation of living well
- Guide to Goal Setting and Reflection: 10 fillable pages to track your progress and goal set in real time
After working through this at your own pace and on your own time, you’ll learn:
- How to set goals and stay accountable to yourself with weekly reflections
- Engage in weekly journal prompts to uncover goals and challenges
- The basics of meal planning and why this is a crucial tool in your health goals
- Grocery shopping lists and guide
- How to eat: mindful eating, workout nutrition, portion control, etc.