100’s of Exclusive Recipes, Cooking Plans, Grocery Lists, Videos, and Support — So You Can Learn How To Master Meal Planning For Life.
This Comprehensive Meal Planning Guide Includes:
- Over 100 exclusive recipes organized into weekly meal plans
- Meal Plans: 340 pages full of meal plans, organized into seasons for ease of use, recipes are organized weekly to take advantage of batch cooking to maximize time, reduce food waste, and to keep it simple.
- The NS Kitchen Guide: 72 pages of how to stock your kitchen, how and why to use whole food ingredients, and resources to get your kitchen to pro-status
- 16 cooking videos
- Shopping Lists: to check off as you shop to make sure you get everything for the week
- Alternative shopping guides (i.e. vegan-friendly, kid-friendly, for two)
- Meal planning charts: fillable meal planning charts for you to type or write your weekly plan. Print em’ for the fridge
- Batch cooking plans: your pre-made weekend cooking plan and guide to maximizing your time in the kitchen
- Exclusive access to our meal planning Facebook group (over 600 members and growing!)
What You’ll Master:
- How to meal plan for the week, using this as a tool to build upon
- How to stock your kitchen including the pantry, freezer, refrigerator, and cabinets (utensils!)
- Learn tips, tools, and strategies I use with clients to help them stock their kitchen — from whole foods, pantry staples, to kitchen utensils that make healthy cooking much easier and delicious
- Additional cooking tips, cooking oils, how to store produce, and more
- How to utilize this meal planning guide as a tool to help you master meal planning for life!
For more questions about what to expect, visit the FAQ.