Group Coaching Session
Enrollment open for July and August group coaching!
Join one of our 60-minute live group coaching sessions and have your top nutrition questions answered in a relaxed, conversational format.
You’ll get the opportunity to tell us exactly what you want to discuss ahead of time so we can support you in the best way possible, otherwise, ask your questions live with the group!
Meet Your Wellness Coach
Erica Carneglia, MS, RDN, LDN Wellness Coach at Nutrition Stripped.
Erica holds a Master of Science degree in Nutrition and Health Promotion from Simmons College and is a Registered and Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist.
Erica is all about the results! She’s a humble rockstar when it comes to supporting her clients’ journey to weight maintenance (weight gain or loss), cultivating a healthier relationship with food and disordered eating habits, and working with women of all ages to support women’s health (family planning, pregnancy, and family nutrition).
- Experience: 3 years of coaching experience, RDN, LDN
- Specialties: Coaching women and men who want results with weight management (weight gain and weight loss), performance nutrition, women’s health (pregnancy, postpartum, and family nutrition), and disease prevention.
- Superpower: “Have a specific goal? Great! I’m very results-oriented and determined to analyze and problem solves to help you achieve your health goals.”
- Group coaching sessions are virtual with an NS Wellness Coach and up to 10 other clients
- Option to remain incognito or join the conversation and meet fellow NS Community members
- Questions are submitted at least 48 hours before the session
- Specific dietitian-approved guidance to your most sought after questions
- Opportunity to discuss popular nutrition topics
- An NS Ebook related to your group coaching session topics! (i.e. Mindful Eating, Portion Control, Digestion Reset, etc.)
After you purchase the group coaching, you’ll be sent an email within 48 hours with further instructions including session time, how to submit your questions, and more.
See you soon!