Finally, a fun and easy online program that teaches you how to meal plan, with nutrition and your health in mind.
Learn how to master meal planning for life in this online course you can take from the comfort of your home!
You’ll get exclusive recipes, cooking videos, an interactive and engaging online school with classes on stocking your kitchen to meal planning resources that make your life easier.
Here you’ll find what’s included in your Master Meal Planning program from weekly recipes, cooking videos, to grocery shopping lists — it’s all here to guide you to learn how to master meal planning like a pro and take your health to the next level.
- 4 Meal Plan and Recipe ebooks organized into seasons — along with their online course material
- 100 healthy and simple recipes
- Meal plans are organized in rotations — meaning you can easily rotate 4 weeks worth of meal plans per season, over and over to make up that entire season of 3 months
- All recipes are plant-based at the core, yet as flexible as you need them to be (i.e. if you love cheese or chicken, add them to the recipe!)
- All recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free as the baseline, allowing you or your family to add whatever they love to each recipe as needed
The NS Kitchen Guide:
- A comprehensive ebook that teaches you how to stock your kitchen, how and why to use whole food ingredients, and resources to get your kitchen to pro-status
- Bonus video tour of how to stock your pantry
- Bonus video tour of how to stock your fridge
Popular Cooking Videos:
- Watch and learn how to make 16 of the most popular and community favorite recipes from the program
- Use these shopping lists online, on your phone, or print off so you can check off as you shop to make sure you get everything for the week
- Also includes an alternative shopping guide (i.e. vegan-friendly, kid-friendly, for two) to inspire you how to apply these to any meal plan
Meal Planning Charts:
- Fill out your meal planning charts weekly — to allow you personal flexibility — or keep them digital and type right into them!
- Cooking plans come with each rotation to help you maximize your time in the kitchen
- Exclusive access to our private NS Meal Planning Pros Facebook group (over 600 members and growing!)
What You’ll Master:
- How to meal plan for the week, using this as a tool to build upon
- How to stock your kitchen including the pantry, freezer, refrigerator, and cabinets (utensils!)
- Learn tips, tools, and strategies I use with clients to help them stock their kitchen — from whole foods, pantry staples, to kitchen utensils that make healthy cooking much easier and delicious
- Additional cooking tips, cooking oils, how to store produce, and more
- How to utilize this meal planning guide as a tool to help you master meal planning for life!
For more questions about what to expect, visit the FAQ.