Available Team Roles
Our mission is to make it simple for people to Live Whole, Eat Well, and Feel Amazing. With that, there’s a lot of action, love, and strategy behind the scenes of how we can better the well-being of our community. That’s where the team comes in.
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
People around the world rely on our content and services to support, guide and inspire them toward living well and feeling their best. We’re a purpose-driven company with a vision to make it simple for people to live whole, eat well, and feel incredible. NS isn’t just another health site or food blog — it’s a way of life.
The Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Coach is a crucial member of the team. Your mission is to support the company in serving our community through the highest quality, compassionate, and effective nutrition coaching.
As a Registered Dietitian, you’re a self-starter who manages client load efficiently, excellent in communication both verbally and written —and are extremely results driven both from individual clients to grow the practice. You’re skilled and enjoy the growth aspect of engaging new clients through marketing and relationship building. A great opportunity for you if you care deeply about changing peoples lives and thrive in a startup mentality with growth opportunities based on your hard work.
We’re focused on hiring people who are commitment-focused and who are ready to contribute making our level of care and our company, very special.
Nashville TN only
Start date: December 2017-Q1 2018
- Lead a caseload of 30+ clients per month from scheduling, coaching, to follow up
- Develop and implement nutrition-related materials for clients including dietary plans, lifestyle plans, referrals, and additional systems needed for client flow
- Establish a framework by which we recruit, develop and retain our clients
- Work cross-functionally to grow client community through word-of-mouth marketing and through the NS platform
- Collaborate with the team to define clear strategy for our service offerings to support marketing and programming
- Manage relationship with key partners to retain clientele
- Public speaking for workshops, events, and cooking demonstrations
- Develop and implement a feedback program for clients as part of a loyalty program and improvement of services
- Be the point of contact with clients and services partners
- Implement new learning and development programs to provide clients and community with the necessary tools to be most effective in their coaching program
- Generate weekly reports to analyze marketing efforts
- Develop and implement strategic coaching partnerships aligned with the NS brand
- 2+ years experience, ideally in a start-up environment
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist certification, current credentials, and license to practice
- Impeccable communication skills in person and written
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow the nutrition practice and take initiative to create solutions
- Excellent judgment and decision-making ability in a low management environment
- Established competency in coaching and the ability to quickly deliver scientific information to facilitate change
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- “3 steps ahead” attitude. Must be strategic and proactive with strong initiative, able to anticipate need and adapt to situations as they arise
- Proficient in programs such as Google Suite and Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM
- Thrive in troubleshooting, researching, and needling your way to a solution
- Enthusiastic with a go-getter attitude
- Team player capable of working cross functionally and willingness to assist other team members
- Appreciation and a strong grasp of the Nutrition Stripped brand
Email [email protected] | Subject: RDN + your name. Include resume, cover letter/letter of intent, client case stories with references and/or professional references. Most importantly, share why you’re the best fit for this role.
We get a high volume of applications daily — please be sure to read all of the responsibilities and requirements before applying. This is your time to show off why you’re the one to get this opportunity growing with NS, so tell your story and why you’re the best fit! Because of the high volume, please do not follow up on applications received, you will only be contacted if you’re chosen for an interview.