Available Team Roles
We’re making it simple for people to Live Whole, Eat Well, and Feel Amazing. With that, there’s a lot of action, love, and strategy behind the scenes of how we can better the well-being of our community. That’s where the team comes in — click below to learn more about the open opportunities we have 👋
Nutrition and/or Health Professional Editors
Nutrition Editors who have a passion for what we do at NS: please email [email protected] with a resume, a few pieces of your recent written work, and explain why you think you’re the perfect fit to bring a unique and diverse perspective to Nutrition Stripped.
As a small startup, we’re proud to offer some amazing things to take care of our team…
- Grow With Us: Create your own way — we have a growth mentality and that extends to the team. We think you should grow too.
- Practice What We Preach: We believe in work-life integration and you’ll work hard, accomplish projects, proactively jump in to help when needed, and do what you need to do to feel your best.
- PTO: We offer paid holidays and PTO in the first year. We’re working our way up to shut down during the December holidays #goals!
- We Love Animals: Luna is frequent in the office so if they jive, bring your pup too! McKel personally loves turtles too, that’s a long story…
- Work Remotely: In the groove working from home or a coffee shop — we encourage you to keep at it. We’re a digital company and encourage productivity and happiness with our team, which includes working from home. We also have roles open outside of Nashville, TN where we’re based out of.
- Snacks On Snacks: We have goodies and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day, and they’re all #RDapproved
- Employee Bonus Program: Each role has the potential for a bonus program based on company performance and professional performance. We win as a company, we all win.
- Good Vibes: We jam to music, light some palo santo, and make your workspace as cozy and functional as you need. We like team outings and lunches with a little rosé or green juice too because of #balance.