I did the dirty work for you so you could sit back, smell good, and get on with your day. I tested some of the most popular brands of all natural deodorants on a couple measurements; #1 how well they smell, #2 how sweatproof they are (after walking around Nashville in the summer) and working out, #3 how they feel on your skin, and #4 price point. For all of these, my top favorites from the bunch are the first top 5. The rest were good-great and still recommended depending on your access and price point. I hope this helps save you time and the awkwardness that is body odor. Here are my Top 15 All Natural Deodorants That Work!
– The Top 5 –
No. 1: Soapwalla Deodorant Cream
- My absolute go-to, I LOVE this one. It’s like a lotion/cream you rub on
- I’m a sucker for the essential oil ylang-ylang so this one’s great- similar to Soapwalla
No. 3: Weleda Citrus Deodorant
- This one is great for those of you don’t want to fuss with lotion, a quick spritz and you’re good!
No. 4: Dr. Hauschka Sage Deodorant
- The smell of this one is amazing, herb-y with florals.
No. 5: Fig & Yarrow Underarm Lotion
- Love this lotion as well, the only down-side is I’ve had issues with the spray bottle, so I unscrew the lid and use it like that, still great
No. 1: Dr. Hauschka Sage Deodorant
No. 7: Soapwalla Deodorant Cream
No. 8: PiperWai Natural Deodorant
No. 11: Fat and the Moon Deodorant Cream
- This one came in close for the top 5, it’s awesome too!
No. 13: Weleda Citrus Deodorant
No. 14: Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant
No. 15: Fig & Yarrow Underarm Lotion
I hope you all have fun testing these out or at least reading this so you don’t have to and happy Friday! 😉