Back with another Ten Things post in the series! Let me know what you guys think of these posts, do you like these quick round up’s? Nutrition studies or research in health and wellness? Random bits of inspiration or just straight up hilarious videos I find? Let me knowwww and Happy Friday!
- 7 hours of sleep can save your from getting sick
- I want to make these, this weekend!
- Hm, are gluten free diets actually working for autism?
- Purple sweet potatoes (my favorite) can help decrease colon cancer
- Does water actually taste different? Amazing!
- Guess what happened when acupuncture was compared to drugs for reducing pain
- Did we really need a study to tell us how awesome hugging is?
- What you don’t know about Nature-deficient disorder…and why doctors are prescribing outdoor time
- No.big.deal. And US kids complain about the bus ride…
- THE healthiest thing you can eat this week...kidding, but it’s a really cool science experiment!
- I’m getting excited about leaving this Monday to go to my retreat, Alere, in Jackson Hole WY with an amazing group of hosts to talk about business, how to stay healthy being a business owner, yoga in the mountains, hiking, cooking classes, photography classes, and so much more! Follow me on snapchat (mckelhill) and Instagram to get behind the scenes!
1-year ago today:
- I shared the Dark Chocolate Avocado Mousse cooking video!
Comment of the week:
Beautiful pictures! I absolutely despise durian! I lived in Indonesia for 6 months, and of course durian was everywhere. My favorite were the signs on hotels and other tourist spots that said things like “Not everyone likes durian; please do not bring inside” or “No bare feet, no durian.” But I had some friends who loved it (thank goodness they didn’t bring it into the house). It’s true that there are no casual feelings about durian–everyone who’s experienced it has a very strong opinion. 🙂 Thank you for sharing your adventures!
I hope you all have a beautiful weekend!
p.s. hosting a little giveaway on Instagram today, stay tuned!