Hey guys! Is it just me or did January fly by, I can’t believe it’s the first of February today! I love using the month of January to organize, strategize, and think about where and what I want to do next for NS and with the community– it’s been a beautiful slow month to unwind and have lots of reflection. With that, came some really cozy meals like the Hygge Macro Bowl and a post about knowing your non-negotiables. So, today I’m rounding up what happened this past month from wellness topics to recipes just in case you missed it and had the month fly by just as quick as I did. Happy reading!
FROM THE TOP LEFT:
- Simple Hasselback Potatoes
- 1 Bowl Lupini Bean Salad
- Hygge Macrobiotic Bowl
- Mini Matcha Donuts with Matcha Glaze
- Rest Easy Shake
- Kale Caesar Salad with Maple Pepper Tempeh
- 5 Ways to Reset Your Body Today
- What Are Non-Negotiable and Why You Need Them for Success
- This is How Your Body Detoxes
- The Guide to Manifesting What You Want and Need
- January 7: Diet harm to your brain, peanut guidelines, and when detoxes go wrong.
- January 14: Growing organic got easier, fitness trackers for elephants, and a study on marijuana.
- January 21: Is running good for your knees, food as medicine, and foraging for…seaweed.
- January 28: A new digestive organ, the case for a sixth taste, and how to get a better mood.
On to the next one
I’m ready for a new month and new things to share on NS! I’ve got some healthy Valentine’s Day inspo coming up for February and will be sharing tons of wellness advice. Is there something you want to see on the blog this month? Share your ideas in the comments! And if you make any of these recipes at home, be sure to share with #nutritionstripped so I can see!
p.s. There’s a few more days to vote NS for a Shorty Award! Vote here!