I hope you all have a happy, healthy, and fun 4th of July this week! In celebration of the long weekend, I’ve pulled together some of my favorite recipes plus ones that will please the crowd! Also, these are super simple to through together last minute. Cheers!
FLASH SALE 24 HOURS!
Click to shop all NS t-shirts, while supplies last!
FROM TOP LEFT TO RIGHT
- Strawberry Shortcake Shake to start your morning off with a healthy bang!
- Simple Radish Salad as the perfect relish or side dish to your BBQ
- Raw Avocado Lime Tart a beautiful crowd-pleasing dessert!
- Healthy Garden Pasta Salad can be kept at room temperature and enjoyed chilled
- Simple Lemon Berry Bars another yummy and healthy dessert for the party
- Avocado Margaritas that anyone can enjoy sans or with alcohol, you choose!
- Cilantro Corn Salad a great fresh summer salad as a side dish or entree with protein
- Chickpea Patties as a plant-based alternative to burgers on the grill
- Watermelon Slice Pops! An old recipe, but classic!
ALSO, YOU MAY LIKE THESE:
- How to beat a hangover
- Alcohol 101
- Stripped Green Smoothie for the morning after
- How to Host a Healthy Summer Shindig
Don’t forget the music! Get the free Nutrition Stripped playlists here: